eev

Re: eev-beginner

From: Quiliro Ordóñez
Subject: Re: eev-beginner
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2022 17:57:55 -0700

El 2022-04-13 17:48, Tomas Hlavaty escribió:
> On Wed 13 Apr 2022 at 12:34, Quiliro Ordóñez <quiliro@riseup.net> wrote:
>> I would just like to configure Emacs to open all files where I
>> last closed them.  Is there a way to do that, then?
>
> such functionality is not part of eev
> but you might have luck searching for other emacs packages
> for example
> https://www.emacswiki.org/emacs?action=browse;oldid=DeskTop;id=Desktop

Thanks.  It has given me some ideas.

"Desktop will load, at startup, the buffers you were editing when you
last quit Emacs."

I do not need to open the same files as were open in the previous
session.  I need to open files at the same point that they had when I
opened them last time, even if they were not opened a long time ago.