edu-eu

[edu-eu] Free software in universities

From: JJ Merelo
Subject: [edu-eu] Free software in universities
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 21:58:00 +0200

Hi,
This is JJ Merelo, I head the Free Software Office at the University of Granada http://osl.ugr.es AFAIK, free software offices are a mostly Spanish phenomenon which are rarely found outside; I know about OSU-OSL in Oregon and a few more in the USA, but not any one in Europe. I would be interested in contacting official (or not) free software labs or offices in other European universities, mainly for networking and, who knows, apply for funding to create OS curricula, migration methodologies and whatever arises.

See ya!

--
JJ