dvdrtools-users

RE: [Dvdrtools-users] Re: creating an iso from bz2 file 3.5 GB ( Solved

From: Vijay Kumar
Subject: RE: [Dvdrtools-users] Re: creating an iso from bz2 file 3.5 GB ( Solved !!! )
Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 16:19:43 +0530

Hi,

The whole solution to write a dvd on linux using the cdrtools and the
dvdrtools is like this:

a) Get the cdrtools-2.01.tar.gz and the dvdrtools-0.2.1.tar.gz

b) We need the cdrtools to create and .iso file without which nothing can be
written on
    the dd. The input file has to be a iso. We need this version to create a
bigger iso file
   probably greater than 2 GB.

c) The dvdrotools contain a cdrecord-prodvd  with a key which is free for
     home/educational purposes. Create a symlink for the
    cdrecord-prodvd-2.01b31......linux-gnu  to cdrecord-prodvd in the
directory where we
   unzip it, run the cdrecord-wrapper.sh command with the required options.

Everyone - thanks for your help.

Regards,
Vijay Kumar