dvdrtools-users

[Dvdrtools-users] dvdrecord copying a tar/bz2 file

From: Vijay Kumar
Subject: [Dvdrtools-users] dvdrecord copying a tar/bz2 file
Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 20:18:08 +0530

Hi,

I am trying to copy a .tar and .bz2 file on the Sony DVD writer

Please can anyone tell me the command to write a .tar/bz2 file on the DVD ?

Here is whatI have tried :

dvdrecord -v -data –dao -multi dev=0,0,0 /home/use1/test.tar

Do I need to create a .iso file so that the same can be used as an input for the dvdrecord command ?

I have searched through google and everywhere I have found all example with the mkiofs command to create a .iso file.

Please help.

Regards,

Vijay Kumar