|Subject:||Re: [Duplicity-talk] Duplicity 0.8.21 Released|
|Date:||Fri, 12 Nov 2021 09:32:14 -0600|
There are multiple options both stable and latest:
- Stable snap builds - “sudo snap install duplicity —classic"
- Latest snap builds - “sudo snap install duplicity —classic —edge"
- Stable pip3 builds - “sudo pip3 install duplicity"
- Latest pip3 builds - “sudo pip3 install --pre duplicity"
- Stable duplicity PPA - https://code.launchpad.net/~duplicity-team/+archive/ubuntu/duplicity-release-git
- Latest duplicity PPA - https://code.launchpad.net/~duplicity-team/+archive/ubuntu/duplicity-develop-git
- Stable tarball install - https://launchpad.net/duplicity/+downloadThe pip3 stable install will be delayed until I resolve a problem on pypi. Use latest for now.Note 1: UNINSTALL duplicity first if it was installed from a different source.Note 2: Launchpad PPAs contain builds for Bionic 18.04, Focal 20.04, Hirsute 20.10, Impish 21.04, and Jammy 21.10.Note 3: Xenial 16.04 works with Snap and Pip installs, but cannot be built under Launchpad PPAs at the moment....Thanks,...Ken
|[Prev in Thread]||Current Thread||[Next in Thread]|