Re: [Duplicity-talk] gpg backup corruption

From: Nicolas Aspert
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] gpg backup corruption
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 13:47:46 +0200

Jon wrote:
There is a cleanup switch that you can use to clean up garbage left from
aborted sessions. I don't know what it does, exactly, but it may help
you out.

The "cleanup" command removes incomplete backups (such as my failing incrementals). However it does not remove the faulty backup which is seen as complete....

a+
Nicolas