Re: [Duplicity-talk] Duplicity on OS/X Leopard

From: Douglas Muth
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Duplicity on OS/X Leopard
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 12:28:43 -0400

On Mon, Jul 21, 2008 at 9:52 AM, Kenneth Loafman <address@hidden> wrote:
> I got this message off-list and thought I'd share it with you.  Douglas
> has written procedures for installing duplicity on OS/X Leopard and I'll
> incorporate them into the website in the next update.

[snip]

Glad I could be of help. :-)

Seeing the other discussion about Macports, I wondered why there
didn't seem to be a package for Duplicity in Fink, so I did a search
on their site and found that apparently there is:

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1898692&group_id=17203&atid=414256

However, it fails to show up when I do a "apt-cache search duplicity"
under the latest version of Fink.  I'm not sure if the package is
sitting in Unstable or what, but it might be worth contacting the Fink
folks to see what's up with that.

-- Doug