Re: [Duplicity-talk] Duplicity on OS/X Leopard

From: Olivier Croquette
Subject: Re: [Duplicity-talk] Duplicity on OS/X Leopard
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 18:03:22 +0200

(I put the macports list in CC)

Thanks for sharing Douglas! There is however a MacPorts port for duplicity:

http://www.macports.org/ports.php?by=name&substr=duplicity
http://trac.macports.org/browser/trunk/dports/sysutils/duplicity/Portfile

(MacPorts is a project to port Unix tools to MacOS X, and which provides a tool to install them automatically, with dependency checking, among other features)

It seems you have invested a lot of effort in getting duplicity to run, so if the port doesn't work for you, it would be great if you could update the Portfile so that all MacPorts users can benefit of your work automatically!

Regards

Olivier