[Duplicity-talk] Re: First restore failing

From: Thorsten Kampe
Subject: [Duplicity-talk] Re: First restore failing
Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 10:41:40 -0000

* Peter Schuller (Fri, 29 Feb 2008 10:07:24 +0100)
> > But when I try to restore back to ~/tmp I get:
> >
> > % duplicity --no-encryption webdavs://address@hidden/backup ~/tmp/backup
>
> Can you re-run with -v9 for additional debugging output?

Here we go:

% duplicity -v9 --no-encryption webdavs://address@hidden/backup
~/tmp/backup
Using WebDAV host server
Using WebDAV directory /backup/
Using WebDAV protocol http
Password for 'server':
Main action: restore
Listing directory /backup/ on WebDAV server
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<D:multistatus xmlns:D="DAV:">
  <D:response>
    <D:href>https://server/backup/</D:href>

    <D:propstat>
      <D:prop>
        <D:quota-available-bytes>2073163190</D:quota-available-bytes>
        <D:resourcetype>
          <D:collection/>
        </D:resourcetype>
        <D:supportedlock>
          <D:lockentry>
            <D:lockscope>
              <D:shared/>
            </D:lockscope>
            <D:locktype>
              <D:write/>
            </D:locktype>
          </D:lockentry>
          <D:lockentry>
            <D:lockscope>
              <D:exclusive/>
            </D:lockscope>
            <D:locktype>
              <D:write/>
            </D:locktype>
          </D:lockentry>
        </D:supportedlock>
        <D:lockdiscovery/>
        <D:getcontentlength>0</D:getcontentlength>
        <D:quota-used-bytes>23988810</D:quota-used-bytes>
        <D:creationdate>2008-02-26T16:27:06Z</D:creationdate>
        <D:getlastmodified>Tue, 26 Feb 2008 16:27:06 GMT
</D:getlastmodified>
        <D:getetag>5b47f0bdd53a0c93ed3fa654622f1dbb</D:getetag>
        <D:displayname>backup</D:displayname>
        <D:getcontenttype>httpd/unix-directory</D:getcontenttype>
      </D:prop>
      <D:status>HTTP/1.1 200 OK</D:status>
    </D:propstat>
  </D:response>
  <D:response>
    <D:href>https://server/backup/duplicity-full-signatures.2008-02-
27T16%3A54%3A29Z.sigtar.gz</D:href>
    <D:propstat>
      <D:prop>
        <sha1hex xmlns="ME:">f313daf1e7f78d14f8bfe197e08d4ef75d50a4df
</sha1hex>

        <D:quota-available-bytes>2073163190</D:quota-available-bytes>
        <D:resourcetype/>
        <D:supportedlock>
          <D:lockentry>
            <D:lockscope>
              <D:shared/>
            </D:lockscope>
            <D:locktype>
              <D:write/>
            </D:locktype>
          </D:lockentry>
          <D:lockentry>
            <D:lockscope>
              <D:exclusive/>
            </D:lockscope>
            <D:locktype>
              <D:write/>
            </D:locktype>
          </D:lockentry>
        </D:supportedlock>
        <D:lockdiscovery/>
        <D:getcontentlength>645</D:getcontentlength>
        <D:quota-used-bytes>23988810</D:quota-used-bytes>
        <D:creationdate>2008-02-27T16:54:39Z</D:creationdate>
        <D:getlastmodified>Wed, 27 Feb 2008 16:54:39 GMT
</D:getlastmodified>
        <D:getetag>2cf0d915a63556f1e1d0cbd312af2f27</D:getetag>
        <D:displayname>duplicity-full-signatures.2008-02-
27T16:54:29Z.sigtar.gz</D:displayname>

        <D:getcontenttype>application/x-gzip</D:getcontenttype>
      </D:prop>
      <D:status>HTTP/1.1 200 OK</D:status>
    </D:propstat>
  </D:response>
  <D:response>
    <D:href>https://server/backup/duplicity-full.2008-02-27T16%3A54%
3A29Z.manifest</D:href>
    <D:propstat>
      <D:prop>
        <sha1hex xmlns="ME:">e5c67cdfffdac92eb25d4b63d49e9e28efe51924
</sha1hex>

        <D:quota-available-bytes>2073163190</D:quota-available-bytes>
        <D:resourcetype/>
        <D:supportedlock>
          <D:lockentry>
            <D:lockscope>
              <D:shared/>
            </D:lockscope>
            <D:locktype>
              <D:write/>
            </D:locktype>
          </D:lockentry>
          <D:lockentry>
            <D:lockscope>
              <D:exclusive/>
            </D:lockscope>
            <D:locktype>
              <D:write/>
            </D:locktype>
          </D:lockentry>
        </D:supportedlock>
        <D:lockdiscovery/>
        <D:getcontentlength>172</D:getcontentlength>
        <D:quota-used-bytes>23988810</D:quota-used-bytes>
        <D:creationdate>2008-02-27T16:54:39Z</D:creationdate>
        <D:getlastmodified>Wed, 27 Feb 2008 16:54:39 GMT
</D:getlastmodified>
        <D:getetag>a4f52903510952d8436941579ff388f2</D:getetag>
        <D:displayname>duplicity-full.2008-02-27T16:54:29Z.manifest
</D:displayname>

        <D:getcontenttype>application/octet-stream</D:getcontenttype>
      </D:prop>
      <D:status>HTTP/1.1 200 OK</D:status>
    </D:propstat>
  </D:response>
  <D:response>
    <D:href>https://server/backup/duplicity-full.2008-02-27T16%3A54%
3A29Z.vol1.difftar.gz</D:href>
    <D:propstat>
      <D:prop>
        <sha1hex xmlns="ME:">5def3aea819cacb967107ecee6b424f7186b9c97
</sha1hex>

        <D:quota-available-bytes>2073163190</D:quota-available-bytes>
        <D:resourcetype/>
        <D:supportedlock>
          <D:lockentry>
            <D:lockscope>
              <D:shared/>
            </D:lockscope>
            <D:locktype>
              <D:write/>
            </D:locktype>
          </D:lockentry>
          <D:lockentry>
            <D:lockscope>
              <D:exclusive/>
            </D:lockscope>
            <D:locktype>
              <D:write/>
            </D:locktype>
          </D:lockentry>
        </D:supportedlock>
        <D:lockdiscovery/>
        <D:getcontentlength>4695</D:getcontentlength>
        <D:quota-used-bytes>23988810</D:quota-used-bytes>
        <D:creationdate>2008-02-27T16:54:38Z</D:creationdate>
        <D:getlastmodified>Wed, 27 Feb 2008 16:54:38 GMT
</D:getlastmodified>
        <D:getetag>d25edf7ca20c09cccff6307e75dc0e4d</D:getetag>
        <D:displayname>duplicity-full.2008-02-
27T16:54:29Z.vol1.difftar.gz</D:displayname>

        <D:getcontenttype>application/x-gzip</D:getcontenttype>
      </D:prop>
      <D:status>HTTP/1.1 200 OK</D:status>
    </D:propstat>
  </D:response>
</D:multistatus>
Collection Status
-----------------
Connecting with backend: webdavBackend
Archive dir: None

Found 0 backup chains without signatures.
No backup chains with active signatures found
No orphaned or incomplete backup sets found.
Last full backup date: Thu Jan  1 00:00:00 1970
Using temporary directory /cygdrive/c/DOCUME~1/user/LOCALS~
1/Temp/duplicity--KViR6-tempdir

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/bin/duplicity", line 460, in <module>
    with_tempdir(main)
  File "/usr/local/bin/duplicity", line 455, in with_tempdir
    fn()
  File "/usr/local/bin/duplicity", line 425, in main
    restore(col_stats)
  File "/usr/local/bin/duplicity", line 206, in restore
    restore_get_patched_rop_iter(col_stats)):
  File "/usr/local/bin/duplicity", line 221, in
restore_get_patched_rop_iter
    backup_chain = col_stats.get_backup_chain_at_time(time)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/duplicity/collections.py",
line 701,
in get_backup_chain_at_time
    raise CollectionsError("No backup chains found")
duplicity.collections.CollectionsError: No backup chains found