Re: [DotGNU]help needed with reaching students

From: Brandon Bremen
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]help needed with reaching students
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 14:54:29 -0700

If someone could make a flyer that sums up what the official competition document says for use on college campuses, I would gladly put some up around the cs and engineering department at my school. I'm sure every college student here would do that if there was a flyer ready for printing. I made a slightly souped up version of the dotgnu logo that might be appropriate for a flyer at http://raboof.net/dotgnu/. I have it on the dotgnu clothing I made at http://http://cafeshops.com/dotgnu . I made the shirts for publicity use so feel free to use the images to print your own.
Here's to a successful and large competition!

Brandon