Re: [DotGNU]Signatures and invoking methods

From: Chris Smith
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Signatures and invoking methods
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 18:35:54 +0100

On Wednesday 27 Aug 2003 08:24, Rich Baumann wrote:

> Static methods are _not_ inherited; only instance methods are inherited.
> You're trying to lookup the DGEE_run method in a class that doesn't have
> such a method; that's why you're getting NULL.

Yep. I spotted this _much_ later on that night/early morning :o)
The DGEE_execute( .... ) { return DGEE_run(args); } works a treat.

And now I've got SegV problems. :o|
I'm going to take a step back to the working implementation and compare.

Thanks.
Chris
--
Chris Smith
  Technical Architect - netFluid Technology Ltd.