Re: [DotGNU][ADMIN] moderation, revised list charter

From: Leon Brocard
Subject: Re: [DotGNU][ADMIN] moderation, revised list charter
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 11:57:38 +0100

Norbert Bollow sent the following bits through the ether:

> for a while, with all postings being held by the mailing list
> software until they have been approved or rejected by one of
> the human moderators (currently ajmitch and me).

I would like to formerly oppose this. A free transfer of information
does not happen by having censorship^Wmoderation. You're going to lose
developers and people will create a fork if this continues. Please
reconsider.

Leon
--
Leon Brocard.............................http://www.astray.com/
scribot.................................http://www.scribot.com/

... The weirdest thing just happened to me