Re: [DotGNU]pnetC on OS X

From: Rhys Weatherley
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]pnetC on OS X
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 17:33:43 +1000

On Thursday 14 August 2003 01:22 pm, Mario D.Santana wrote:
> Are they?  They seemed to be hard coded into cscc.  There was some
> #ifdef'd code for OS X that quoted the values to -D while constructing
> the call to the preprocessor -- removing the quoting seemed to fix it
> for me.  I submitted a small patch to Savannah that does this, hoping
> there isn't some overriding reason for them...

Many months ago, some people reported problems with MacOS X not handling
spaces in cpp arguments too well.  Quoting fixed that.  Looks like some
versions of cpp under MacOS X don't have this bug.  I'll scratch my head and
come up with a better scheme that will work with both broken and non-broken
pre-processors.

Cheers,

Rhys.