Re: [DotGNU]pnetC on OS X

From: Mario D . Santana
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]pnetC on OS X
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 23:22:14 -0400

Are they? They seemed to be hard coded into cscc. There was some #ifdef'd code for OS X that quoted the values to -D while constructing the call to the preprocessor -- removing the quoting seemed to fix it for me. I submitted a small patch to Savannah that does this, hoping there isn't some overriding reason for them...

Cheers.

mds