[DotGNU]Has anyone tried pnet + Rh 7.3 ?

From: Gopal V
Subject: [DotGNU]Has anyone tried pnet + Rh 7.3 ?
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 01:33:19 +0530

Hi All,
        Maybe it's not news that RH 7.3 is an unstable edition , but
since so many are using it , I would like to know the status of
pnet on RH 7.3 ...

The libgc supposedly needs some fixes , or are those fixes in
pnet CVS ?

Well Btw, I managed to boot all the distro's in my Hdd ;-)
and put pnet on a few friends' box.

portabiility index until now

Debian GNU/Linux Woody -- All OK (proxy:gopal)
Debian GNU/Linux Sid   -- All OK (ajmitch)
Redhat GNU/Linux 7.1   -- All OK (gopal)
Redhat GNU/Linux 7.2   -- All OK (proxy:gopal)
Mandrake GNU/Linux 8.1 -- All OK (proxy:gopal)
Mandrake GNU/Linux 8.2 -- All OK (gopal)
Debian GNU Hurd    ?.? -- All OK (ajmitch)
FreeBSD 4.?            -- All OK (glenn chambers)
NetBSD 1.5.2           -- All OK (glenn chambers)
MAC OS X (Darwin)      -- All OK (glen chambers & brandon bremen)
Cygwin (Win2K)         -- All OK (rhys ?)
HPUX (64bit)           -- Except libffi (james mc parlane)

Cygwin (Win9x)         -- Check Unicode ?
OpenBSD                -- Untested ?
Solaris 8              -- Untested ?
MAC OS 9               -- Possible ?
Redhat GNU/Linux 7.3   -- Untested ?