Re: [DotGNU]SEE architecture

From: Myrddian
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]SEE architecture
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 09:17:58 +1000

*he he* I was originally taking care of SEE before I "disappeared", I am
just recently trying to catch up on what's been going on regarding this
project, if it's worth my time to try and design it
or if it's been designed already.

I think I wrote a small document regarding what SEE should and should
not do, it's my personal belief that SEE is not intended to act as
a server to remote web services, it was more of a Jailing Daemon.

Well if you want to talk to me further about it, or let me know about
what's been going on with SEE E-mail me or talk to me on IRC

Myrddian