RE: [DotGNU]libffi changes to pnet

From: James Mc Parlane
Subject: RE: [DotGNU]libffi changes to pnet
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 11:59:55 +1000

I got a reply from the lib ffi maintainer about porting linbffi to hpux.

He emailed me with the enthusiasm of an island chief greeting some poor sap
who had only just washed up on the beach that morning, but seemed willing to
start on a tour of the local volcano.

I've got some research to do on hpux calling conventions and libffi ... l8r!