[DotGNU]CVS back to normal

From: Rhys Weatherley
Subject: [DotGNU]CVS back to normal
Date: Sat, 11 May 2002 10:08:49 +1000

I've updated libffi in the pnet CVS tree and everything
should be back to normal now.  The recommended way to
update your CVS tree is as follows:

    make distclean
    cvs -z3 update -d
    ./auto_gen.sh
    ./configure --enable-maintainer-mode
    make

This libffi change should hopefully fix the remaining
problems with MacOSX/Darwin, but I have no way to test
that here.  I would appreciate it if someone would test
it for me.

In fact, I would appreciate it if everyone would do a
rebuild on their favourite platform and give the list
an update as to where we are at portability-wise.

Note: Cygwin users with automake 1.5 will still have
problems building the CVS version.  But I should be
putting out a new .tar.gz release this weekend which
can be built under Cygwin.

Cheers,

Rhys.