Re: [DotGNU]some pnet kewl graphics

From: James Michael DuPont
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]some pnet kewl graphics
Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 00:22:46 -0700 (PDT)

Looks cool.

Here are some suggestions ...

The C# and J should be on individual nuts inside the
shell or coming out.
The hacking the nut would sound better if you said
cracking the nut.

"Cracking" is not as politically correct as "Hacking"
in the hacker community, but it is semantically better
in association with the nut concept.
Anyway, it looks good. Nice job.
mike
--- Gopal V <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi All,
>       As the subject indicated , this is simply some
> stuff I
> grokked up with my gimp ...... is reasonably funny
> and may
> well be good stuff.......
>
> Does someone remember the "Pnet" logo discussions
> during the DotGNU
> meet-a-thon ?. Then this will certainly amuse you
> and tickle you to
> death ......
>
> http://symonds.net/~gopalv82/pnet_images.html
>
> Gopal
>
> PS: Sorry for this mail , but I just had to show it
> to all of you :)
> --
> The difference between insanity and genius is
> measured by success

=====
James Michael DuPont