dolibarr-tasktrack

[Dolibarr-tasktrack] [Task #1133] Recurring Invoices for Suppliers

From: Doliforge
Subject: [Dolibarr-tasktrack] [Task #1133] Recurring Invoices for Suppliers
Date: Sun, 08 Dec 2013 16:42:37 +0100

Doliforge
Ce message ne s'affiche pas correctement?
mettez à jour vos préférences utilisateur.

Recurring Invoices for Suppliers

Dernières modifications

08/12/2013 16:42 (Europe/Paris)
OK, I get it. Sorry for the inconvenience...

I don't know where dev topics are addressed, I remember reading things on a specific mailing list, but not anymore (I'm not developper).

État

 Détails
Submitted on:  11/11/2013 17:32 Submitted by:  Andriolo Hubert (hubz)
Last Modified On:  08/12/2013 16:34
When you rent something to a supplier, when you have a contract invoiced each month, etc...
would be interesting to get it on the POOR SIDE of Dolibarr, don't you think ?
Subproject:  Module Suppliers Assigned to (multiple):  Aucun
Planned for version:
 Etat
Start Date:  - End Date:  -
Completion (0-100%):  0 Status:  Open

Commentaires

Manuel Pintor 08/12/2013 16:42
OK, I get it. Sorry for the inconvenience...

I don't know where dev topics are addressed, I remember reading things on a specific mailing list, but not anymore (I'm not developper).
Andriolo Hubert 08/12/2013 16:34
Because I was wrong to assign to ALL the devs the task.
Assign is only aimed to assign a BUG (not a feature)
to a specific developper which knows the subject (for example in a bug of a module, like margins, it would be assigned to altairis, as he's the founder of the module, for extrafields it would be Fhenry, etc...)

But for the feature requests (not bugs), i thought anyone would be interested and would speak here...
It seems we don't "speak" on Doliforge about new features...
I don't even know where developpers "speak" or "argue" about new features ?
Mailing-lists ? conf-calls ? Dolibarr Preferred Partners mailing list only ?

But we all agree recurring invoice for suppliers is more than useful (even more than for customers because I don't sell "contracts" recurring ! )

Thanks for your interest Manuel ;)

Manuel Pintor 08/12/2013 16:26
OK, so you agree this evo would bring some added value to the s/w.

Why did Laurent unassign the task from all to none ?
Thanx.
Andriolo Hubert 08/12/2013 16:02
ahaha the poor side... Right, it should be possible ! i'm not able to follow a frame of programming in php, i'm just a reader, not a coder...
The poor side is an _expression_ to gently tackle the guys who develop functions for the sales-side, but forget the suppliers-side ;)
Manuel Pintor 08/12/2013 14:52
I don't actually understand the reason why a recurring invoice would not be defined, what about subscriptions you are to pay every month, quarter and/or year ? GSM for instance...

Then, what is the "POOR SIDE" of Dolibarr ?

Thanks.
Laurent Destailleur 11/11/2013 20:23
I agree.
I set status "open to any developer" to yes because there is a template to follow (predefined invoices for customer), so it should be easy for an external developer to know how to do this...
Manuel Pintor 11/11/2013 18:08
I know at least 3 different Dolibarr users who'd be glad to find such a feature in Dolibarr.