dolibarr-tasktrack

[Dolibarr-tasktrack] [Task #1133] Recurring Invoices for Suppliers

From: Doliforge
Subject: [Dolibarr-tasktrack] [Task #1133] Recurring Invoices for Suppliers
Date: Sun, 08 Dec 2013 00:54:39 +0100

Doliforge
Is this email not displaying correctly?
update email preferences.

Recurring Invoices for Suppliers

Latest modifications

Changes:
  • Assigned to (multiple):
hregis,jfefe,cbattarel,grandoc,simnandez,agnes,fhenry,eldy,clambert,rdoursenaud,atm-maxime,marcosgdf,atm-alexis,atm-geoffrey ± None

Answer now

Snapshot

 Details
Last Modified On:  2013-11-11 20:23 Submitted on:  2013-11-11 17:32
Submitted by:  Andriolo Hubert (hubz)
When you rent something to a supplier, when you have a contract invoiced each month, etc...
would be interesting to get it on the POOR SIDE of Dolibarr, don't you think ?
Subproject:  Module Suppliers Assigned to (multiple):  None
Planned for version:
 Status
Start Date:  - End Date:  -
Completion (0-100%):  0 Status:  Open

Comments

Laurent Destailleur 2013-11-11 20:23
I agree.
I set status "open to any developer" to yes because there is a template to follow (predefined invoices for customer), so it should be easy for an external developer to know how to do this...
Manuel Pintor 2013-11-11 18:08
I know at least 3 different Dolibarr users who'd be glad to find such a feature in Dolibarr.