dolibarr-dev

Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Upgrade process

From: Laurent Dinclaux
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Upgrade process
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2018 09:58:56 +1100

Le sam. 16 juin 2018 à 20:14, Jacques PYRAT <address@hidden> a écrit :
I was comparing : https://wiki.dolibarr.org/index.php/Installation_-_Upgrade

and

https://docs.nextcloud.com/server/13/admin_manual/maintenance/update.html

    sudo -u www-data php updater.phar --no-interaction

is a bliss !

Do you plan a better upgrade process for Dolibarr ?

That could be cool but I don't think such a tool is planned. There are much more important ongoing works.

I personally "git pull" to upgrade which is not more difficult that what you propose.

But Dolibarr is open source, feel free to implement it or submit a feature request.

--
Laurent
address@hidden