dolibarr-dev

Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Batch number management step 3

From: Destailleur Laurent
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Batch number management step 3
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2014 12:55:02 +0100

Thanks for your emails (past and future) to explain goal of PR and for having segmented your push in smaller part. It is really easier and less risky to validate.

Hello everybody,

@eldy thanks for commit previous step.

Just some comments about step 3 :

I added in product.class.php a “correct_stock_batch”. It’s nearly a clone of “correct_stock” but for first go I prefer cloning it against modify it.

If those  wish testing this part are agree with modification, I will refactor this after.

I disable “transfert” button for product with batch number because we must change warehouse id on  record with batch number, so may than force user to rekeying batch number, I plan to add small button on the left of each batch record.

Cedric