dolibarr-dev

[Dolibarr-dev] Batch number management step 3

From: [Kreiz IT] Cedric GROSS
Subject: [Dolibarr-dev] Batch number management step 3
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2014 10:46:46 +0100

Hello everybody,

@eldy thanks for commit previous step.

Just some comments about step 3 :

I added in product.class.php a “correct_stock_batch”. It’s nearly a clone of “correct_stock” but for first go I prefer cloning it against modify it.

If those  wish testing this part are agree with modification, I will refactor this after.

I disable “transfert” button for product with batch number because we must change warehouse id on  record with batch number, so may than force user to rekeying batch number, I plan to add small button on the left of each batch record.

Cedric