dolibarr-bugtrack

[Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #1838] Product fournisseur price selection

From: Doliforge
Subject: [Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #1838] Product fournisseur price selection
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2015 09:52:53 +0100

Doliforge
Ce message ne s'affiche pas correctement?
mettez à jour vos préférences utilisateur.

Product fournisseur price selection

Dernières modifications

19/02/2015 09:52 (Europe/Paris)
I tried on a demo version but the selection of the product fournisseur price dropdown is not activated...
http://demo.dolibarr.org/commande/card.php?id=181#add

i post another screenshot, showing it's posssible to select it when the product is not yet recorded in the orderline, and then it's not possible to show the dropdown box with supplier's prices when we edit.
Changements :
Fichiers attachés additionnelspb product fournisseur price selection.JPG (32.6 KiB)

État

 Détails
Last Modified On:  18/02/2015 17:40 Submitted by:  Andriolo Hubert (hubz)
Submitted on:  10/02/2015 14:11
Step to reproduce bug:  Create an order and try to select the buyprice if there are 2 buyprices for 2 different suppliers...
Detected in version:  3.7.0 Category:  Module: Customer Orders
Severity:  8 OS Type/Version:
PHP version:   Database type and version:
 Etat
Resolution:  Works for me

Commentaires

Andriolo Hubert 19/02/2015 09:52
I tried on a demo version but the selection of the product fournisseur price dropdown is not activated...
http://demo.dolibarr.org/commande/card.php?id=181#add

i post another screenshot, showing it's posssible to select it when the product is not yet recorded in the orderline, and then it's not possible to show the dropdown box with supplier's prices when we edit.
Andriolo Hubert 18/02/2015 17:40
Able... not sure, but I'm trying to learn (without any clue of vocabulary) :)
JAVA
Navigated to http://fm-medical.biz/commande/card.php?id=3783&action="">

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'replace' of undefined

checkEditLine
(anonymous function)

p.event.dispatch
p.event.add.g.handle.h

Navigated to
http://fm-medical.biz/commande/card.php?id=3783

card.php?id=3783&action=""
card.php?id=3783&action=""
card.php?id=3783&action=""
jquery-latest.min.js:2
jquery-latest.min.js:2
Marcos García 16/02/2015 23:39
Are you able to open Inspector tools of Chrome (or any other browser) and tell us if there is any JS error and what is the return of AJAX calls?
Andriolo Hubert 16/02/2015 12:41
Version installation initiale 3.0.1
Version dernière mise à jour 3.7.0
Version programmes 3.7.0

i have attached a screenshot to show there is no more input possible after an order is recorded.

Is it because we have to input the % of margin field ?

Anyway the different supplier prices are not selectable, the dropdown list is gone...
Marcos García 16/02/2015 11:30
What do you mean? I am able to select it. I've attached a screenshot for you to see