dolibarr-bugtrack

[Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #1838] Product fournisseur price selection

From: Doliforge
Subject: [Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #1838] Product fournisseur price selection
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2015 23:39:03 +0100

Doliforge
Is this email not displaying correctly?
update email preferences.

Product fournisseur price selection

Latest modifications

Are you able to open Inspector tools of Chrome (or any other browser) and tell us if there is any JS error and what is the return of AJAX calls?

Answer now

Snapshot

 Details
Submitted by:  Andriolo Hubert (hubz) Submitted on:  2015-02-10 14:11
Last Modified On:  2015-02-16 12:41
Step to reproduce bug:  Create an order and try to select the buyprice if there are 2 buyprices for 2 different suppliers...
Detected in version:  3.7.0 Category:  Module: Customer Orders
Severity:  8 OS Type/Version:
PHP version:   Database type and version:
 Status
Resolution:  Works for me

Comments

Marcos García 2015-02-16 23:39
Are you able to open Inspector tools of Chrome (or any other browser) and tell us if there is any JS error and what is the return of AJAX calls?
Andriolo Hubert 2015-02-16 12:41
Version installation initiale 3.0.1
Version dernière mise à jour 3.7.0
Version programmes 3.7.0

i have attached a screenshot to show there is no more input possible after an order is recorded.

Is it because we have to input the % of margin field ?

Anyway the different supplier prices are not selectable, the dropdown list is gone...
Marcos García 2015-02-16 11:30
What do you mean? I am able to select it. I've attached a screenshot for you to see