Tasks are ordered alphabetically instead of chronological order
|Submitted by: ||Marcos García (marcosgdf)|| ||Submitted on: ||2013-04-07 19:51
|Last Modified On: ||2013-05-23 22:41||
|Summary: ||Tasks are ordered alphabetically instead of chronological order
|Description: ||Because tasks are set with a "Start date" parameter, they should have a chronological order instead of an alphabetical one.
At least I think it does make more sense. Should this be a bug or a task?
|Step to reproduce bug: ||
|Version: ||3.3.1|| ||Category: ||Module: Projects
|Severity: ||2|| ||OS Type/Version: ||
|PHP version: || ||Database type and version: ||
|Status: ||Closed|| ||Assigned to: ||Christophe Battarel (cbattarel)
|Resolution: ||Fixed|| |
- Marcos García 2013-05-23 22:44
- Cristophe, this should be fixed in 3.4 branch and not in develop branch as it is affecting 3.3.1 version too...
- Christophe Battarel 2013-05-23 22:41
- fixed on develop branch
- HENRY Florian 2013-04-08 13:49
- The problem, is to fix correctly that bug, I have to change the database model. So this bug cannot be fix in dolibarr 3.3.
I will work on dev branch, so available for Dolibarr 3.4 not before
[ task #772 ] Rewrite part of the module Project to be Dolibarr compliant
- HENRY Florian 2013-04-08 11:22
- Your right for me it's a bug.
I have to work on Project module into Dolibarr. The task order are simply not manage except a little for displayed screen.
- Marcos García 2013-04-07 19:53
- Reported in dolibarr.es forum. Link: http://dolibarr.es/index.php/foro/7-bugs-versiones-estables/2264-ordenan-tareas-en-proyectos