dolibarr-bugtrack

[Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #806] Tasks are ordered alphabetically instead

From: Doliforge
Subject: [Dolibarr-bugtrack] [Bug #806] Tasks are ordered alphabetically instead of chronological order
Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 22:48:04 +0200

Doliforge
Ce message ne s'affiche pas correctement?
mettez à jour vos préférences utilisateur.

Tasks are ordered alphabetically instead of chronological order

Dernières modifications

23/05/2013 22:48 (Europe/Paris)
i did not think it was a bug (i have't read the comments here before fixing it) but if Florian and you think it's a bug, i correct it now for 3.3.2, so it will be automatically corrected on latest branches.

État

 Détails
Last Modified On:  23/05/2013 22:44 Submitted by:  Marcos García (marcosgdf)
Submitted on:  07/04/2013 19:51

At least I think it does make more sense. Should this be a bug or a task?
Step to reproduce bug:
Version:  3.3.1 Category:  Module: Projects
Severity:  2 OS Type/Version:
PHP version:   Database type and version:
 Etat
Resolution:  Fixed

Commentaires

Christophe Battarel 23/05/2013 22:48
i did not think it was a bug (i have't read the comments here before fixing it) but if Florian and you think it's a bug, i correct it now for 3.3.2, so it will be automatically corrected on latest branches.
Marcos García 23/05/2013 22:44
Cristophe, this should be fixed in 3.4 branch and not in develop branch as it is affecting 3.3.1 version too...
Christophe Battarel 23/05/2013 22:41
fixed on develop branch
HENRY Florian 08/04/2013 13:49
The problem, is to fix correctly that bug, I have to change the database model. So this bug cannot be fix in dolibarr 3.3.
I will work on dev branch, so available for Dolibarr 3.4 not before

[ task #772 ] Rewrite part of the module Project to be Dolibarr compliant

https://doliforge.org/tracker/?func=detail&aid=772&atid=247&group_id=144
HENRY Florian 08/04/2013 11:22
Your right for me it's a bug.

I have to work on Project module into Dolibarr. The task order are simply not manage except a little for displayed screen.
Marcos García 07/04/2013 19:53
Reported in dolibarr.es forum. Link: http://dolibarr.es/index.php/foro/7-bugs-versiones-estables/2264-ordenan-tareas-en-proyectos