Suggestion for git mirror at Savannah

From: Svetlana Tkachenko
Subject: Suggestion for git mirror at Savannah
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2022 09:05:41 +1100

Could someone who knows how to use git hooks please consider mirroring gnustep
and applications repositories at savannah? Currently its git repo at savannah
is empty.

I would like to compile gnustep latest on my computer to use instead of the
debian package - then I think it will be easier to get TalkSoup.app to work, as
currently it gives " TalkSoup: error while loading shared libraries:
libgnustep-base.so.1.27: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
directory" error no matter what I try.