Re: Suggestion for new website - GNUstepWeb

From: David Wetzel
Subject: Re: Suggestion for new website - GNUstepWeb
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 15:26:27 -0500

Hi Everyone,

I think that would be a good idea. What we would need for a site that gets lots
of hits is probably some optimizing of the apache module.
We are currently opening/closing a new socket on each request.

If you need anything I might be able to help in the next 30 days. From
mid-December on I am busy...

For consistency, I would recommend using WO names instead of GSW in the
templates. Manuel was just making that change back then when WebObject was
still a product. But now, I do not see the reason for GSW names in templates.
It makes it harder for people to apply knowledge from WebObjects documentation
to GSWeb.

Cheers,

Dave