Re: Affiche.app and AClock.app : Bad Application Icons : SOLVED

From: Patrick Cardona
Subject: Re: Affiche.app and AClock.app : Bad Application Icons : SOLVED
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2020 20:07:09 +0200

Hi Svetlana,

On 2020-06-18 00:32:19 +0200 Svetlana Tkachenko <svetlana@members.fsf.org> wrote:

Patrick Cardona (via discuss-gnustep) wrote:
As you can guess it, the concerned  line is :
Affiche_APPLICATION_ICON = Affiche.tiff

Does this resolve the "Affiche has a generic GNUstep icon until I double-click it"? I think this issue is present in Debian and it would be nice to have the fix added here.

Yes, it did it : the icon is now consistent everywhere (Application File view, Dock with the three dots before launching...

--
Bien cordialement,
Patrick CARDONA