Re: HelpViewer 0.3 : error while linking

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: HelpViewer 0.3 : error while linking
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2020 23:07:42 +0200

Hi Patrick, hi all,

Patrick Cardona via Discussion list for the GNUstep programming environment wrote:
Interesting. It is not recorded inhttp://www.gnustep.org/softwareindex/
I found a source:

http://deb.debian.org/debian/pool/main/h/helpviewer.app/

There is: helpviewer.app_0.3.orig.tar.gz
I got the same version, but the code was downloaded from the site provided by
Nicolas Roard :

http://www.roard.com/helpviewer/

I just wrote Nicolas, I imported HelpViewer into GAP, so it has a public home.
I will try to fix at least the basic bit rot and then see.

If you have gotten GAP SVN, you will find it in system apps.

I fixed the header import issues and everything compiles for me.

However, the application barely functions for me when I open one of the examples. Most of the titles are displayed with a blue box, which I bet is an artifact of some sort.
Many warnings too.... let's see if I can fix them all!

Riccardo