Re: Package building

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: Package building
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2019 15:58:04 +0100

On 11/20/19 1:48 AM, cobjective wrote:
My initial idea was to make my dream come true - have NeXTSTEP for my own use:
fast, reliable and consistent.

I'm working exactly on that, since day one with GNUstep and it has been a very long time now.

I would be glad if other people share my taste. If you like macOS/KDE/GNOME -
why should you use GNUstep-based DE?

Actually, given the latest developments of macOS and Windows 10 which are transforming a Desktop in a horrible sort of mega-tablet UI with eye-hurting graphics, GNUstep DE would be kind a shelter, sadly still incomplete and patchy... and not completely useful, although it did improve in the many years.

Riccardo