Re: Package building

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: Package building
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2019 18:13:01 +0100

> Am 21.11.2019 um 12:43 schrieb Sergii Stoian <stoyan255@gmail.com>:
>
> UDisks and PulseAudion is all about D-Bus (communication, events), GLib (run
> loop, types, data structures). The harderst part for me was to adopt GLib run
> loop into NSRunLoop runnig application code.
> If I was using GTK+ - there will be no problem, it's already there and looks
> natual.

Just wanted to remind you that there is DBusKit in GNUstep
(https://github.com/gnustep/libs-dbuskit). Like the rest of GNUstep it is
getting a bit old now, but should still be a working Objective-C integration
level for D-Bus. I still think this was the best Google Summer of Code project
we ever had.