Icons (was Re: [INFO] NEXTSPACE)

From: Bertrand Dekoninck
Subject: Icons (was Re: [INFO] NEXTSPACE)
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2017 22:09:56 +0100

Hi, Sergii
I've digged into the list and found the name of the guy who draw the Heritage icons :
 Gaël Elégoët : galgot@free.fr

You can see its work here : https://galgot.carbonmade.com/projects/5943454
It is a set of Next icons he did for the Mac. I don't know if it's free or opensource but you can maybe contact him.

Anyway, I can also provide some help and try to reproduce some icons for you. I've looked at the icons in my nextspace cloned repo to find some next icons to replace, but many of them seem to be corrupted tiff and don't open correctly in the viewers I tried. Even if I look at them on github website. Strange.

Last note : does your NX frameworks override the standart GNUstep icon with a refreshed one ? It breaks my rik.theme for apps that don't have an appicon : the common_UnknownApplication.tiff in my theme (which is a named icon replaced by the theme) is replaced by your GNUstep logo.

Best Regards,
Bertrand