Re: Icons (was Re: [INFO] NEXTSPACE)

From: Bertrand Dekoninck
Subject: Re: Icons (was Re: [INFO] NEXTSPACE)
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2017 12:12:51 +0100

That's what I said : it's not said to be GPL, CC or any other opensource licence.

Le jeudi 30 novembre 2017, 01:11:14 CET Sergii Stoian a écrit :
> > I've digged into the list and found the name of the guy who draw the
> > Heritage icons :
> > Gaël Elégoët : galgot@free.fr
> >
> > You can see its work here : https://galgot.carbonmade.com/projects/5943454
> > It is a set of Next icons he did for the Mac. I don't know if it's free or
> > opensource but you can maybe contact him.
> >
>  Fantastic! That's it! Thank you.

He post on his blog about these icons
http://galgot.free.fr/wordpress/?p=1380
"Feel free to redistribute, but if so, please leave the set complete together
with this Readme. Thanks.
For non-commercial and only personal use of course."

--
Cordialement
Xavier Brochard