Re: Boiling the Oceans [was Re: GNUstep Live on OSnews]

From: Xavier Brochard
Subject: Re: Boiling the Oceans [was Re: GNUstep Live on OSnews]
Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2017 10:04:41 +0200

A lightweight browser for reading docs is good _only_ if the engine is embed
in the documentation browser — see what kde has done with konqueror.
Otherwise it doesn't make sense to launch 2 browsers (Firefox for
"monstrosities" and a second, lightweight one, for docs and lightweight
sites), because Firefox + another browser launched at the same time doesn't
makes things lighter.
You would even prefer to read the docs in Firefox — only one process.