Re: wiki upgrade

From: Svetlana Tkachenko
Subject: Re: wiki upgrade
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2017 21:53:13 +1000

Hi Ivan,

> That being said... If you're willing to spend time processing
> the wiki, would you consider contributing by converting
> the wiki to Markdown?

I've attempted to convert the wiki to markdown as outlined at
https://svetlana.nfshost.com/free/GNUstep/convert_wiki_to_markdown/index.en.html?updated
but internal wiki links and template processing are challenging. I will
look for a good converter next week and let you know if I find anything.

The ideas you gave also make my original task much easier. Thanks!

Regards,
Svetlana