Distribution of gnustep-based software

From: Michele Bert
Subject: Distribution of gnustep-based software
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2016 08:34:28 +0200

Hello.
I need to create a multiplatform gui app, which later has to be
distributed to quite unexperienced users (let me say that way). I
would really like to use gnustep, but I wonder how can I distribute
the program to my friends. When I developed with MFC on Visual C++, it
was sufficient to copy a set of dll: can I do something similar with
gnustep, or is the installation procedure strictly required?

--
Mick