Re: Questions about a Couple of Defaults

From: Richard Frith-Macdonald
Subject: Re: Questions about a Couple of Defaults
Date: Sat, 04 Jun 2016 10:47:44 +0100

> On 4 Jun 2016, at 08:13, Charles Philip Chan <cpchan@bell.net> wrote:
>
> Hello all:
>
> Does anyone know the defaults keys for the colours for the highlighted
> items and text in the browser and "icon path" in GWorkspace.app? The
> background is too dark on black text in the Nesedah theme- I would like
> to change that.

I don't know offhand what the names of the defaults are, but I expect the
simplest and safest way to tweak things in a theme would be use Thematic.app
rather than adjusting defaults after the theme has loaded.  Unless of course
GWorkspace is setting its own colors rather than using standard ones (in which
case there may not be any defaults available).