Re: Wondering if ~/GNUstep shouldn't be ~/.GNUstep (i.e. hidden..)

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Re: Wondering if ~/GNUstep shouldn't be ~/.GNUstep (i.e. hidden..)
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2014 16:19:25 -0500

Hey Fred,

On Tue, Nov 4, 2014 at 4:05 PM, Fred Kiefer <fredkiefer@gmx.de> wrote:
> The actual bug report is about the directory ~/GNUstep/Library being
> created. Has anybody an idea, why and where we create this without
> adding any files to it?

I saw that.  It might be good to not create the directory unless we
are going to store defaults or something in them in any case.

> BTW: I also have empty directories ~/.GNUstep/Library/Services and
> ~/.GNUstep/Defaults on my computer. No idea where these are coming from
> either.
>
> Fred

I'll report back to this thread as soon as I find where these are
being created.  It's a fairly good guess it's being done in
GSServicesManager and NSUserDefaults respectively

GC
--
Gregory Casamento
(240)274-9630 (Cell)