Re: GNUstep Kickstarter Project

From: Luboš Doležel
Subject: Re: GNUstep Kickstarter Project
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2013 15:13:50 +0200

On Tue, 13 Aug 2013 16:26:46 +1000, Abhi Beckert wrote:
On 13 Aug 2013, at 6:13 am, Gregory Casamento  wrote:

Hey guys, I've launched a kickstarter project in the hopes of
getting some time to work exclusively on GNUstep

I've just linked to this on Sequel Pro's twitter account (open source
mac app with ~50,000 active users). Porting to Windows is our second
most common feature request.

I'm also going to talk to the team about pledging some of the
donations we've received over the years... it's mostly sitting in a
bank account doing nothing right now.

Sounds awesome!
- Abhi

I like the app, so I'll try my best to add missing APIs/frameworks into Darling (http://pastebin.com/M6kSMJmR). There will be some missing APIs on GNUstep's side, though - at least something from WebKit and Core Data (what shape is it in?).

--
Luboš Doležel