Re: Typedef errors when building llvm/clang/gnustep

From: Richard Frith-Macdonald
Subject: Re: Typedef errors when building llvm/clang/gnustep
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 09:22:15 +0000

On 27 Mar 2013, at 09:11, James Carthew wrote:

> I had been checking out libobjc2, the previous e-mail had a typo. As far as I
> understand it LLVM 3.3 came out today, but as I was saying I'd been having
> issues building llvm/clang/gnustep. I'll give it another go and see if I can
> make some headway on it :)

Could it be that you have two objc runtimes installed and your copy of
gnustep-make is configured for one, but you are building with the headers of
the other installed where they will be found first?
You should make sure that gnustep-make is configured with the runtime you want
to use, and that no other runtime library or headers are visible, before you
configure/build anything using it.