Re: Typedef errors when building llvm/clang/gnustep

From: James Carthew
Subject: Re: Typedef errors when building llvm/clang/gnustep
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 10:13:48 +1030

Checking out the daily libobjc from dev-libs on gnustep SVN repository and daily llvm/clang svn. Is the llvm/clang svn needed anymore? or is it safe to use a release version such as 3.2 or 3.3 of LLVM? I'd like to have full support for Objc-2.0 and garbage collection etc. If possible as I'm looking at picking at some of the project ideas/missing features of the gui/base libraries.