Re: NSPopUpButtons

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Re: NSPopUpButtons
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 22:34:13 -0500

Riccardo,

I only get irked when Gorm is blamed without conclusive evidence.  None of what has been presented thus far constitutes this.

If this is a matter of Gorm setting something wrong, I will be happy to help you locate the issue, but, given my investigation below I doubt that is the case.

I double checked GormPopUpButtonAttributesInspector.m in the debugger and it is setting a value of 3 (NSMaxYEdge) when changing the popup to a pull down and also it is setting the correct value (NSMaxYEdge) when changing  the arrow direction to "Down" in the inspector.

There does appear to be an issue with making the arrow point right, but that is unrelated to this issue.

Thanks, Greg