Re: ProjectCenter v. 0.6.0 doesn't Lunch Builded App

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: ProjectCenter v. 0.6.0 doesn't Lunch Builded App
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2012 11:19:02 +0100

Hi,

Csanyi Pal wrote:
although this tutorial uses ProjectManager instead of ProjectCenter.

So when I builded successfully for the first time the App and after that
want to lunch it, I get on the Log window following message:
PCProjectLauncher: task will terminate

and can't see the CurrencyConverter Application running.

Beside this issue I have one more. When I hit on the Debug button I get
dialog box with message: No executable! Please build the project first.

Is this a bug in the PC?

Do you have a debugger installed and is the setting in the preferences pointing to the correct executable?

Riccardo