Re: GNUstep on 10.7

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Re: GNUstep on 10.7
Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2011 10:48:04 -0400

Nat,

You seem to be forcing a political discussion where none was intended
by drawing an unwarranted conclusion from my statement.  I certainly
do put an extremely high value Software Freedom, that is not why I'm
wondering.

The reason why I'm wondering is that this is the equivalent of
implementing WINE on Windows.

I made sure to say that I'm not saying it shouldn't or won't happen.
I was just curious.

Later, GC