Re: GNUstep on 10.7

From: artware
Subject: Re: GNUstep on 10.7
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2011 17:28:11 -0500

Okay, thanks—I'll try to find some hints in the archive.

I wish there was a compiled GNUstep installer out there for OSX... If
I could ever get it configured and built, perhaps I could make one. It
seems like what I want to do (test on GNUstep in OS X, deploy on
GNUstep for FreeBSD) is either highly discouraged or simply never
done?