Re: New -base release?

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: New -base release?
Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2011 00:16:55 +0200

Hi,

you added great stuff, but I think it should settle a bit... Just to ensure that base is not causing things to be crashy and/or less portable.

Riccardo

David Chisnall wrote:
Hello all of the people,

What do you think about the idea of doing a new point release of -base soon?
Most of the changes I've made in -base since the last release have been bug
fixes and cleanups - and looking at the commit logs, I'm far from being the
only person to do this - so trunk is probably in a more stable state than it
was when we did the last release.  We've also got some shiny new features, like
some 10.7 classes and methods and support for ARC / GC.

I'd like to do a little bit more ARC-related cleanup, but I'd be in favour of
doing a release in the next week or two.

David

-- Sent from my Apple II