Re: Commit r29000

From: Doug Simons
Subject: Re: Commit r29000
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 11:37:42 -0700

Hi Wolfgang,

You're quite right. I finally had time to look into this, and agree that my earlier fix inadvertently introduced a bug when editing is ended by clicking on another control. I've just checked in a new change (r29056) that fixes this in our testplant branch. Hopefully someone can migrate this fix into the trunk soon.

Regards,

Doug

--
Doug Simons

Principal Developer
TestPlant

TestPlant Inc T    +1 720-890-0211 ext 13
4730 Walnut Street F    +1 720-890-0209
Boulder, CO 80301 doug.simons@testplant.com
USA
http://www.testplant.com

This email and any attachments may contain privileged / confidential information. If you have received this email in error
or believe that you are not the intended recipient, please delete all content and attached files and contact TestPlant via
the switchboard on +1 720-890-0211 or via return e-mail. You should not copy, forward or use any part of the
contents in any way. Any such unauthorised use or disclosure may be unlawful.